Parse.ly processes billions of actions taken by visitors to content sites every month. There's so much great information to learn, which is why we share our analysis on trends, traffic referrals, and more through our Authority Reports.
To download all of the past editions of the Authority Report, fill out this form.
What's included in the bundle:
- How Do People Consume News?
- How Efficient Is the News?
- What Impact Do Loyal Readers Have On a Site?
- What Makes a Good Digital Deadline?
- What is the Lifespan of an Article?
- The State of Tags in Digital Media: Are Publishers Using Metadata Well?
- Understanding Traffic Patterns from the Top News Topics of 2015
- Does Twitter Matter for News Sites?
- The Rebirth of the Homepage
- Exploring the Impact of Formats on Audience Metrics
- How Audiences Find Articles, by Topic
- Redefining Bounce Rate with Engaged Time
- 2018 traffic sources by content categories and topics
Bloomberg: Global growth by paying attention to local audiences
Bloomberg achieved an ambitious internal goal to increase their global presence by segmenting their traffic by region.
Slate: Increasing reader loyalty and growing subscriptions
Slate monetized their incredibly loyal audience by shifting their focus from unique visitors to engaged time.
HelloFresh: Standing out in a market with too many cooks
Global meal kit provider HelloFresh uses content to differentiate their brand identity and curate an enjoyable at-home cooking experience for their customers.