The Authority Report Bundle
Parse.ly processes billions of actions taken by visitors to content sites every month. There's so much great information to learn, which is why we share our analysis on trends, traffic referrals, and more through our Authority Reports.
To download all of the past editions of the Authority Report, fill out this form.
What's included in the bundle:¶
- How Do People Consume News?
- How Efficient Is the News?
- What Impact Do Loyal Readers Have On a Site?
- What Makes a Good Digital Deadline?
- What is the Lifespan of an Article?
- The State of Tags in Digital Media: Are Publishers Using Metadata Well?
- Understanding Traffic Patterns from the Top News Topics of 2015
- Does Twitter Matter for News Sites?
- The Rebirth of the Homepage
- Exploring the Impact of Formats on Audience Metrics
- How Audiences Find Articles, by Topic
- Redefining Bounce Rate with Engaged Time
- 2018 traffic sources by content categories and topics
Download All Reports
Here you go!
2018 traffic sources by content categories and topics
An analysis of referrer traffic data reveals benchmarks for the categories and topics that resonate with 2018 audiences and where they discover stories to read.
Ahead of the 2018 midterms, a look back at the 2016 presidential candidate media coverage
Turning to data to understand the full story of how the media covered the 2016 elections and how readers responded.