The latest installment of the Authority Report summarizes the current state of tags in digital media.
The Parse.ly team analyzed tagging conventions across our network of nearly 400 digital media organizations to see how different companies use, or don’t use, tags. Though there is not much standardization, we can give you a glimpse into what digital publishers are doing now.
This Authority Report gives insight into:
- How many organizations are using (and not using) tags
- Tips for using tags effectively
- For Major Publishers, Facebook Referral Traffic Passes Google Again – Marketing Land
- Facebook, Not Google, Is Now the Top Referral Source for Digital Publishers – Adweek
- Facebook has taken over from Google as a traffic source for news – Fortune
- Facebook is now more important than Google for online publishers – Business Insider
Want to see more Parse.ly network analysis? Download all of our authority reports.