GateHouse Media: Amazing audiences with data-driven content decisions
GateHouse Media's portfolio of products includes 404 community publications, more than 350 related websites, and six yellow page directories. It serves over 128,000 business advertising accounts and reaches approximately 10 million people on a weekly basis.
Forty-nine GateHouse Media sites use Parse.ly to make data-driven content decisions; to learn more, our team sat down with GateHouse Media’s Vice President of Content and Product to discuss how these sites incorporate analytics into their daily workflow.
In this Q&A case study, you'll get answers to these questions and more:¶
- How does Parse.ly fit into decision-making (editorially and otherwise)?
- How does GateHouse Media use Parse.ly on a daily basis?
- How has using data influenced content at GateHouse Media in terms of its topic, structure, frequency of posts, or other metrics?
- What feedback have you gotten from the staff about having access to the analytics they receive now?
- What are the biggest challenges facing GateHouse Media from the industry?
Download the Case Study
Here you go!
How audiences find articles, by topic
How audiences find articles varies by topic. Learn what implications this referral data has for your content strategy.
Exploring the impact of formats on audience metrics
Parse.ly investigates the success of video and other common media formats