Audience development teams work towards the dual, often daunting goals of loyalty and scale. Three major challenges that they face along the way include: connecting readers with content that matters to them and fostering engagement, even on platforms; diversifying traffic sources; and aligning their efforts with business goals.
While no two audience development teams are alike, there’s a throughline in how to approach these challenges: start with data.
In this guide, learn about data-driven solutions to three of the biggest challenges audience development professionals face when it comes to growing and retaining audiences.
This guide covers:
- Getting the most engagement out of your content distribution efforts
- Identifying small-but-mighty traffic referrers
- Understanding how audiences find content by topic
- Combining audience development efforts with business goals
- Tips for Parse.ly users on leveraging your data to solve these problems
Read the Audience Development Guide below!