How to Prove the Value of your Content
In the world of endless digital noise we live in, proving the true value of your content strategy is more important than ever. There’s not one way to execute a content strategy, there’s literally millions of ways. Whether you’re writing a blog, an ebook, an article, or deploying a video, having the right data in place to make informed content decisions only serves to improve your overall strategy. But having the data to prove the value and impact of your work is imperative to ensure continued investment in the most important strategies.
Join Clare Carr, VP of Marketing at Chief and John Levitt, General Manager at Parse.ly on November 18th at 1:00pm ET as we go beyond day-to-day data informed decision making to discuss tips for how to prove and showcase the long term value of your work. They’ll cover such topics as:
- Deciding what to measure and why
- Tips for how to capture and prove value
- Why understanding and communicating value is important
- Understanding the stages of awareness and funnel psychology
- Leveraging data to improve content across the buyer’s journey