Video content is no longer a nice to have - it's essential for businesses who want to engage their audience and drive growth with innovative content. As a busy marketer, producing high-quality video may sound like a daunting task, but we're here to help!
In our Video Content Marketing Toolkit, you'll find advice from experts on how to leverage the power of video with limited resources. The toolkit covers:
- Which technologies and tools you should tap into
- Which channels to leverage to increase consumption and engagement
- How to measure the performance of your videos with analytics
- How to incorporate video into your larger content strategy
Whether you want to start experimenting with video or scale your current efforts, this toolkit will help get you on your way to success.
Included in the toolkit:
- How to Scale Your Video Creation Efforts without Sacrificing Quality [Video]: Leaders from Brightcove and FS Investments talk through methods and tactical tips for scaling video creation and share examples of exceptional video content on this on-demand webinar.
- How to Create Marketing Videos with Limited Resources [Blog]: Read this blog for a blueprint you can follow to start producing more vital video content marketing resources for your company.
- A Strategic Guide to Content Marketing for Business Growth [Guide]: This guide walks through how to set up an effective growth content marketing team, publish content on channels that matter to your audience, and use analytics to understand the content resonating with them.
Bloomberg: Global growth by paying attention to local audiences
Bloomberg achieved an ambitious internal goal to increase their global presence by segmenting their traffic by region.
Slate: Increasing reader loyalty and growing subscriptions
Slate monetized their incredibly loyal audience by shifting their focus from unique visitors to engaged time.
HelloFresh: Standing out in a market with too many cooks
Global meal kit provider HelloFresh uses content to differentiate their brand identity and curate an enjoyable at-home cooking experience for their customers.