The past two years have been a true test of businesses' ability to thrive in a world of uncertainty and the ones with the best content were the ones that came out on top. We asked content marketing guru, Joe Pulizzi, to discuss the keys to building a successful digital strategy.
Watch this on-demand webinar to hear from Joe Pulizzi, founder of The Tilt and Content Marketing Institute and author of the Amazon #1 Marketing bestseller Content Inc. Joe walks through the seven steps on how any business with any budget can build a digital audience that can lead to multiple forms of revenue.
Specifically, Joe discusses how you can:
- Identify the intersection of your expertise and your future customer’s needs
- Determine how to "tilt" your sweet spot to find a place where little or no competition exists
- Establish your number-one channel for disseminating content
- Use social media and SEO to convert one-time visitors into long-term subscribers
- Grow your business by expanding into multiple delivery channels
- Monetize your product or service for ultimate business success
- Understand how to sell your content asset for millions or build the business into a large enterprise
Meet the speaker:
Joe Pulizzi, Founder, The Tilt
Joe Pulizzi is the bestselling author of seven content marketing books including his latest, Content Inc. He has founded four companies, including the Content Marketing Institute (CMI), and his newest venture, The Tilt. His podcast series, This Old Marketing with Robert Rose, has generated millions of downloads from over 150 countries. He is also the author of The Random Newsletter, delivered to thousands every two weeks. His Foundation, The Orange Effect, delivers speech therapy and technology services to children in 35 states. Follow him on Twitter @JoePulizzi.
Bloomberg: Global growth by paying attention to local audiences
Bloomberg achieved an ambitious internal goal to increase their global presence by segmenting their traffic by region.
Slate: Increasing reader loyalty and growing subscriptions
Slate monetized their incredibly loyal audience by shifting their focus from unique visitors to engaged time.
HelloFresh: Standing out in a market with too many cooks
Global meal kit provider HelloFresh uses content to differentiate their brand identity and curate an enjoyable at-home cooking experience for their customers.