As a marketer, you know how important content is to building a business. But outlining themes, creating a campaign calendar, and publishing content on your website simply isn’t enough anymore. Today’s audience looks for content that stands out amongst the rest, while providing value.
Easier said than done, right?
Check out our newest guide, the Strategic Guide to Content Marketing for Business Growth. It walks through how to create a smarter content strategy — one that uses data to understand your audience and deliver content that resonates.
In this guide, you'll learn how to:
- Set up an effective growth content marketing team
- Publish content on the channels that matter to your audience
- Match your content to your visitor’s needs and deliver value regardless where they are in their customer journey.
- Drive more qualified leads and conversions
- Turn site visitors into brand advocates
- Improve cross-department communications
- Position your content marketing for business growth
- Unite an agile content management system (CMS) and content analytics to support your content marketing strategy
Bloomberg: Global growth by paying attention to local audiences
Bloomberg achieved an ambitious internal goal to increase their global presence by segmenting their traffic by region.
Slate: Increasing reader loyalty and growing subscriptions
Slate monetized their incredibly loyal audience by shifting their focus from unique visitors to engaged time.
HelloFresh: Standing out in a market with too many cooks
Global meal kit provider HelloFresh uses content to differentiate their brand identity and curate an enjoyable at-home cooking experience for their customers.