Audience development guide
Audience development teams work towards the dual, often daunting goals of loyalty and scale. Three major challenges that they face along the way include: connecting readers with content that matters to them and fostering engagement, even on platforms; diversifying traffic sources; and aligning their efforts with business goals.
While no two audience development teams are alike, there’s a throughline in how to approach these challenges: start with data.
In this guide, learn about data-driven solutions to three of the biggest challenges audience development professionals face when it comes to growing and retaining audiences.
This guide covers:¶
- Getting the most engagement out of your content distribution efforts
- Identifying small-but-mighty traffic referrers
- Understanding how audiences find content by topic
- Combining audience development efforts with business goals
- Tips for Parse.ly users on leveraging your data to solve these problems
Download the guide:
Here you go!
Ahead of the 2018 midterms, a look back at the 2016 presidential candidate media coverage
Turning to data to understand the full story of how the media covered the 2016 elections and how readers responded.
HelloFresh: Standing out in a market with too many cooks
Global meal kit provider HelloFresh uses content to differentiate their brand identity and curate an enjoyable at-home cooking experience for their customers.