Audience development guide
Audience development teams work towards the dual, often daunting goals of loyalty and scale. Three major challenges that they face along the way include: connecting readers with content that matters to them and fostering engagement, even on platforms; diversifying traffic sources; and aligning their efforts with business goals.
While no two audience development teams are alike, there’s a throughline in how to approach these challenges: start with data.
In this guide, learn about data-driven solutions to three of the biggest challenges audience development professionals face when it comes to growing and retaining audiences.
This guide covers:¶
- Getting the most engagement out of your content distribution efforts
- Identifying small-but-mighty traffic referrers
- Understanding how audiences find content by topic
- Combining audience development efforts with business goals
- Tips for Parse.ly users on leveraging your data to solve these problems
Download the guide:
Here you go!
Bloomberg: Global growth by paying attention to local audiences
Bloomberg achieved an ambitious internal goal to increase their global presence by segmenting their traffic by region.
2018 traffic sources by content categories and topics
An analysis of referrer traffic data reveals benchmarks for the categories and topics that resonate with 2018 audiences and where they discover stories to read.