The state of tags in digital media
The latest installment of the Authority Report summarizes the current state of tags in digital media. The Parse.ly team analyzed tagging conventions across our network of nearly 400 digital media organizations to see how different companies use, or don’t use, tags. Though there is not much standardization, we can give you a glimpse into what digital publishers are doing now.
Authority Report Findings:¶
- How many organizations are using (and not using) tags
- Tips for using tags effectively
- For Major Publishers, Facebook Referral Traffic Passes Google Again - Marketing Land
- Facebook, Not Google, Is Now the Top Referral Source for Digital Publishers - Adweek
- Facebook has taken over from Google as a traffic source for news - Fortune
- Facebook is now more important than Google for online publishers - Business Insider
Download this Authority Report
Here you go!
How audiences find articles, by topic
How audiences find articles varies by topic. Learn what implications this referral data has for your content strategy.
Exploring the impact of formats on audience metrics
Parse.ly investigates the success of video and other common media formats