How to use tags effectively in digital media
The latest installment of the Authority Report summarizes the current state of tags in digital media. The Parse.ly team analyzed tagging conventions across our network of nearly 400 digital media organizations to see how different companies use, or don’t use, tags. Though there is not much standardization, we can give you a glimpse into what digital publishers are doing now.
Authority Report Findings:¶
- How many organizations are using (and not using) tags
- Tips for using tags effectively
- For Major Publishers, Facebook Referral Traffic Passes Google Again - Marketing Land
- Facebook, Not Google, Is Now the Top Referral Source for Digital Publishers - Adweek
- Facebook has taken over from Google as a traffic source for news - Fortune
- Facebook is now more important than Google for online publishers - Business Insider
Download this Authority Report
Here you go!
Ahead of the 2018 midterms, a look back at the 2016 presidential candidate media coverage
Turning to data to understand the full story of how the media covered the 2016 elections and how readers responded.
HelloFresh: Standing out in a market with too many cooks
Global meal kit provider HelloFresh uses content to differentiate their brand identity and curate an enjoyable at-home cooking experience for their customers.