The rebirth of the homepage
A couple of years ago, several sites reported on "the death of the homepage" after seeing an analysis published in The New York Times Innovation Report, which showed a 50 percent decline in traffic to www.nytimes.com. Since then, the importance of the homepage has been discussed and debated.
This Authority Report dives into the role the homepage plays today, and how it can be used to meet content goals.
In this Authority Report, get answers to these questions:¶
- Where does homepage traffic come from, and how do different types of visitors engage?
- Does the placement of content on the homepage impact how many people click on it?
- In what ways does homepage traffic vary across different publisher types?
- How can homepage editors proactively drive social referral traffic from the homepage?
- Is it possible to use data to improve the effectiveness of your homepage?
Download the Authority Report now to see our findings.
Download this Authority Report
Here you go!
Bloomberg: Global growth by paying attention to local audiences
Bloomberg achieved an ambitious internal goal to increase their global presence by segmenting their traffic by region.
2018 traffic sources by content categories and topics
An analysis of referrer traffic data reveals benchmarks for the categories and topics that resonate with 2018 audiences and where they discover stories to read.