The rebirth of the homepage
A couple of years ago, several sites reported on "the death of the homepage" after seeing an analysis published in The New York Times Innovation Report, which showed a 50 percent decline in traffic to www.nytimes.com. Since then, the importance of the homepage has been discussed and debated.
This Authority Report dives into the role the homepage plays today, and how it can be used to meet content goals.
In this Authority Report, get answers to these questions:¶
- Where does homepage traffic come from, and how do different types of visitors engage?
- Does the placement of content on the homepage impact how many people click on it?
- In what ways does homepage traffic vary across different publisher types?
- How can homepage editors proactively drive social referral traffic from the homepage?
- Is it possible to use data to improve the effectiveness of your homepage?
Download the Authority Report now to see our findings.
Download this Authority Report
Here you go!
Ahead of the 2018 midterms, a look back at the 2016 presidential candidate media coverage
Turning to data to understand the full story of how the media covered the 2016 elections and how readers responded.
HelloFresh: Standing out in a market with too many cooks
Global meal kit provider HelloFresh uses content to differentiate their brand identity and curate an enjoyable at-home cooking experience for their customers.