Dashboard Release Notes
We’re constantly improving the Parse.ly Dashboard by adding new features, refining existing ones, and eradicating bugs. These release notes are a record of changes our customers see in the dashboard.
June 5, 2017
- You can now gauge the impact of marketing campaigns on video engagement. The Campaigns page shows how video starts, visitors, and minutes watched vary from campaign to campaign. Video details pages also display campaign data.
May 19, 2017
- When you’re on a listings page, like top posts or top authors, you can either export up to 10,000 rows of data instantly or schedule a Top Listings report.
May 16, 2017
- IT experts will be happy to know that Parse.ly now supports SAML 2.0. This makes it possible for admins to connect Parse.ly to identity management services like Okta or OneLogin, set up single sign-on, and onboard and offboard users in one place.
- Admins can enforce log ins with Google Authentication or their preferred identity management service.
- Creating reports is much simpler with a clean new interface.
- Admins, rejoice! You can now change permissions and site access for multiple users, instead of trudging through one by one.
- Network admins can manage users for all sites in their publishing network and grant other users network-level access.
- Admins of more than one site can filter users by site access, permissions, and email address.
Many updates occurred before May 2017, but they aren’t recorded here. Check out these tips for using Parse.ly at your organization.