The Details report shows a data summary for a particular author, section, tag, or for the whole site. It’s helpful for gauging performance during a certain time period, like the last week or the last month. See a live example.
The Details Report is split into sections.
- The first section shows traffic for the selected aspect (author, tag, section, or site) over a certain time period. The benchmarks for each metric provide insight into where your traffic is improving or lagging.
- How people found your content shows a breakdown of referral traffic and the top referrers from Social, Search, Other, and Internal.
- Device Breakdown shows where people read your content—on a desktop, mobile device, or tablet.
- Visitor Breakdown shows how many new and returning visitors you had in the selected period of time.
- Top Authors, Top Sections, and Top Tags list the highest performing authors, sections, or tags by average page views on new posts or average video starts.
- Top Posts and Top New Posts list the highest performing posts or videos based on a selected metric.
- This report is interactive. Click a particular referrer, post, author, section, or tag to see more details in the Parse.ly Dashboard.