If you're using another analytics tool in addition to Parse.ly, there’s a chance the numbers displayed are slightly different.
- Comparing Parse.ly metrics against other analytics tools
- Getting Parse.ly integrated with your site
- Integration checklist: a step-by-step guide
- How Parse.ly tracks referrer data differently from Google Analytics
- Preserving Parse.ly integration when migrating to a new content management system (CMS)
- Troubleshooting a CloudFlare Integration
- Troubleshooting the WordPress Integration
- Using the WordPress plugin to integrate with Parse.ly
- What would cause Parse.ly to show different numbers than other analytics tools?