With Parse.ly's WordPress plugin you can implement Parse.ly on your WordPress install without having to do any extra integration work!
#Integrating Parse.ly with the WordPress plugin
- 1 Download the Parse.ly plugin
- 2 Upload the entire wp-parsely folder to your /wp-content/plugins directory
- 3 Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress (look for “Parse.ly”)
- 4 Head to the settings page for the plugin (should be /wp-admin/options-general.php?page=parsely)
- 5 Set your Site ID, which is your own site domain name (e.g., mysite.com)
- 6 Save your changes and enjoy your data!
Warning: If your WordPress theme does not render a footer, this plugin will not work.