Returns today's Top 10 Posts or Videos.
This endpoint was designed to be a lightweight and fast way to access top content lists without exposing your API secret or actual metric values. It differs from the
/analytics endpoint in the following ways:
- Metrics omitted, no counts or values included in results.
- Only 10 posts/videos maximum.
- No pagination, all results limited to a single page.
- Default sorting only. Posts sorted by views, videos sorted by starts.
- Defaults to the previous 24hrs, can be extended to 31 days.
This endpoint is public facing and must be enabled by contacting email@example.com.
secretparameter not required
Return a list of the Top 10 Posts or Videos from the last 24 hours.
|meta-type||One of |
|days||The number of days to consider traffic from. Defaults to 1 (last 24 hours), but can be set to a maximum of 31. Days are calculated based on the timezone set for your Site ID.|
|author||Filter the current top posts by a specific author.|
|tag||Filter the current top posts by a specific tag.|
|section||Filter the current top posts by a specific section.|
|channel||(Posts Only) Filter the current top posts by a specific channel (|
Today's Top 10 Posts:
This Week's Top 10 Videos:
Top 10 'Tesla' Posts: