Enterprise Account Executive
At Parse.ly, we believe the most successful companies in the digital world are the ones with the best content. That’s easy to say, but hard to do. Through our analytics platform we help some of the largest media / entertainment companies and the biggest brands achieve the impossible with their content.
As an Account Executive at Parse.ly, you’re responsible for closing new business in partnership with our business development (BDR) team. You’ll work with the world’s best content creators, editors, marketers, and executives to show them the true impact of the content they create now and the content they’ll create tomorrow. In this role you’ll build new customer pipelines, develop key relationships based on the value we provide, and negotiate & close new business.
Content powers the internet now, and will power most businesses in the future. It’s at the heart of the digital transformation that businesses are undergoing today fueling a huge opportunity for growth. Our platform gives creators and marketers the key insights they need to ensure their content reaches its potential. We’ve been at this for 10 years, but realize that we’re just at the tip of the iceberg. Join us to explore how big this will get!
You’re excited about this opportunity because you:
- You've been selling SaaS software as an Account Executive.
- Enjoy selling products that lean closer to the technical side.
- Love solving problems and discovering opportunities to help people succeed.
- Believe in the power of content to change the dynamics of a business.
- Want to work with some of the world’s most recognizable brands.
- Thrive in a goal-oriented and high-growth environment that works as a team to achieve results.
We’re excited about you because you:
- Have 3+ years of experience selling SaaS, leveraging a consultative approach to determine customer needs.
- Know the power of storytelling and can use it to attract and sustain the attention of the room.
- You’re organized and know what it takes to beat quota.
- You’re motivated by your goal, by the team and through your pursuit to always be better.
- Welcome adversity because it will drive you to push harder to get the results you know you can attain.
- Are empathetic and know that active listening is the key to becoming an all-star seller.
- Understand the power of research and always are prepared for the meetings you join.
- Start with the why.
- Want to have fun and enjoy an environment that makes work exciting.
Why you will love working at Parse.ly:
- Top rated analytics software as measured by G2 and TrustRadius.
- Has an employee-first mindset that carries over to the culture and the benefits.
- Competitive base salary + commission + benefits.
- Professional development opportunities. We promote from within!
- We have 5 stars on Glassdoor!
A Note About Diversity & Inclusion at Parse.ly
We’re improving diversity in the tech industry. At Parse.ly and our parent company, Automattic, we want people to love their work and show respect and empathy to all. We welcome differences and strive to increase participation from traditionally underrepresented groups.
Studies have shown that women and people of color tend not to apply for jobs unless they feel they meet exactly all items in the job description. We believe that high-performing teams include people from different backgrounds and experiences who can challenge each other’s assumptions with fresh perspectives. We encourage you to apply, even if you don’t match everything listed in the job description. Let us know why this role appeals to you, why you will be great, and which requirements will stretch you.
We are an equal opportunity employer who values and encourages diversity and belonging at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.