Account Executive, SaaS
At Parse.ly, we believe the most successful companies in the digital world are the ones with the best content. That’s easy to say, but hard to do. Through our analytics platform we help some of the largest media / entertainment companies and the biggest brands achieve the impossible with their content. We’re headquartered in NYC, and have 5 stars on Glassdoor.
As an Account Executive at Parse.ly, you’re responsible for closing new business in partnership with our business development (BDR) team. You’ll work with the world’s best content creators, editors, marketers, and executives to show them the true impact of the content they create now and the content they’ll create tomorrow. In this role you’ll build new customer pipelines, develop key relationships based on the value we provide, and negotiate & close new business.
Content powers the internet now, and will power most businesses in the future. It’s at the heart of the digital transformation that businesses are undergoing today fueling a huge opportunity for growth. Our platform gives creators and marketers the key insights they need to ensure their content reaches its potential. We’ve been at this for 10 years, but realize that we’re just at the tip of the iceberg. Join us to explore how big this will get!
You’re excited about this opportunity because you:
- Are relatively new to the account executive game, but are familiar with SaaS.
- Enjoy selling products that lean closer to the technical side.
- Love solving problems and discovering opportunities to help people succeed.
- Believe in the power of content to change the dynamics of a business.
- Want to work with some of the world’s most recognizable brands
- Thrive in a goal-oriented and high-growth environment that works as a team to achieve results.
We’re excited about you because you:
- Have 1+ years of experience selling SaaS, leveraging a consultative approach to determine customer needs.
- Know the power of storytelling and can use it to attract and sustain the attention of the room.
- You’re organized and know what it takes to beat quota.
- You’re motivated by your goal, by the team and through your pursuit to always be better.
- Welcome adversity because it will drive you to push harder to get the results you know you can attain.
- Are empathetic and know that active listening is the key to becoming an all-star seller.
- Understand the power of research and always are prepared for the meetings you join.
- Start with the why.
- Want to have fun and enjoy an environment that makes work exciting.
Why you will love working at Parse.ly:
- Top rated analytics software as measured by G2 and TrustRadius.
- Has an employee-first mindset that carries over to the culture and the benefits.
- Competitive base salary + commission + benefits
- Professional development opportunities. We promote from within!
- We have 5 stars on Glassdoor!